- A passport with 1 year validity on the date of application and it should have at least 2 empty pages
- Passport biodata page photocopies (3 copy)
- 3 copies biometric photos with white background that were taken within the last 6 months covering the full-face including ears and all hair, clearly and completely visible without shadow, in size 2x2 matte paper
- National ID card or birth certificate photocopy (ID mandatory)
- Travel insurance (Including packages)
- Airline ticket reservation
- A letter from employer
- An agreement signed between employer and employee
- Applicant aged below 18 travelling with one parent needs to provide a permission letter from another parent
- Introduction letter (Yourself)
Other documents should be submitted to the Turkish Ministry of Labour and Social Security (MLSS) by the employer within ten working days after the employee’s application.
Please find the list of those documents in the MLSS’s website (http://www.csgb.gov.tr). Applications are finalized by the MLSS within thirty days at the latest. Right after arrival in Turkey (before starting to work), it is required to be registered at the local police department within one month to obtain the necessary residence permit.